- No Weapons (firearms regardless of permit, knives, any other item deemed dangerous)
- No fireworks or explosives of any kind
- No bags, backpacks or briefcases larger than 15” x 13” x 5”
- No signs, posters or banners (flags of participating countries are permitted without flagpoles)
- No lasers of any kind
- No outside food, beverages or coolers (except for medical or infant needs)
- No animals (service animals are permitted)
- No lawn chairs or folding chairs
- No bicycles are allowed inside spectator area
- No roller skates, scooters, hover boards, Segways or skateboards
- No drones or other remote-controlled electronics
- No selfie sticks or tripods
- No horns of any kind
- No umbrellas
- No illegal drugs and substances
- No balls, toys, Frisbees or sports equipment
- No other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the 2017 WRCH, FISA, or Nathan Benderson Park.
- Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the event. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, and knives with blades over 2 inches in length.
- Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the event or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be evicted from the event and may be subject to arrest.
2017 WRCH Security reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate.
No prohibited items will be accepted at the gate for safekeeping and holding. Please leave all prohibited items secured in your vehicle.